Welcome to SpajzK! THis is a gaming/clan/social and gfx site. We have a site store and more. Register and be active and unlock the full potential of the site. Thanks
Welcome to SpajzK! THis is a gaming/clan/social and gfx site. We have a site store and more. Register and be active and unlock the full potential of the site. Thanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

Disappear (lobby)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enzotic
Enzotic

Disappear (lobby) Empty
PostSubject: Disappear (lobby)   Disappear (lobby) EmptyJune 26th 2012, 12:16 am

#Disappear
;Enzotic
0x000e1d94 0x03E00008

Turn on before making a games and no names will show up, even if you click on a slot. Join a game with it on and there won't be any ranks.

WARNING: if you turn it off or leave a game, you will freeze. I'm currently looking into this small issue. I would advise only using this as a joke and when you plan on not playing.
Back to top Go down
WeKi
WeKi

Disappear (lobby) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappear (lobby)   Disappear (lobby) EmptyJune 26th 2012, 8:06 pm

Too bad this Lock Mics code,

#Lock Mics/No Game Start
0x000E1D94 0x03e00008
0x000E1D98 0x00000000

You do not deserve credit for this code as for pspguy made this.

Also to fix your problem Joker it, On/off joker. Or just simply make an off code.

(Put the address in the decoder and look at the hex with the code off).

Back to top Go down
Ace700
Ace700

Disappear (lobby) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappear (lobby)   Disappear (lobby) EmptyJune 27th 2012, 11:29 am

sounds lame
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ownage
Mr.Ownage

Disappear (lobby) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappear (lobby)   Disappear (lobby) EmptyJuly 5th 2012, 1:20 pm

oh yeah your so good at making a code that you took from Lock Mic. You took the first line of it and messed around with it. Well i can tell you that the best place to find this little code would be in a real browser and starting at 0x968E585. Also go and find BlackSand in his lobby and he can show you more in a code that big than you will ever see. NOOB!
Back to top Go down
http://solo360.tk
Forlorn
Forlorn

Disappear (lobby) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappear (lobby)   Disappear (lobby) EmptyJuly 5th 2012, 2:23 pm

-.- really guys really? Okay so the guy fumbled a bit, or a lot idrc. Point of the matter is that he's may have started to code. Never try to hinder potential as it can lead to a bitter future for you or the other guy.
Back to top Go down
Ace700
Ace700

Disappear (lobby) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappear (lobby)   Disappear (lobby) EmptyJuly 5th 2012, 3:14 pm

i said it was lame due to it freezing and him editing a mic code as said by ownage
Back to top Go down
Forlorn
Forlorn

Disappear (lobby) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappear (lobby)   Disappear (lobby) EmptyJuly 5th 2012, 11:33 pm

Ownage called the guy a noob. True maybe, but no need to make a wound deeper.
Back to top Go down
Enzotic
Enzotic

Disappear (lobby) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappear (lobby)   Disappear (lobby) EmptyJuly 16th 2012, 11:08 pm

I actually didn't get the address from that code.... didn't even know it existed. I found the address when I was label searching on ps2dis for something that I don't remember and just added the hex 03e00008 to see what it did, but thanks for the accusation -___- and thanks for the tip with fixing my freezing problem!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Disappear (lobby) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappear (lobby)   Disappear (lobby) Empty

Back to top Go down

Disappear (lobby)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Codes :: Socom Fireteam Bravo 3-
ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com