Welcome to SpajzK! THis is a gaming/clan/social and gfx site. We have a site store and more. Register and be active and unlock the full potential of the site. Thanks
Welcome to SpajzK! THis is a gaming/clan/social and gfx site. We have a site store and more. Register and be active and unlock the full potential of the site. Thanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sonicblast223
sonicblast223

TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 17th 2012, 11:58 pm

I would release it in V.I.P
Back to top Go down
Ø_✧ℏ∆✝ʒℜ✧_Ø™

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2012, 1:49 am

we deleted the VIP section for lack of things to put in it Razz you should send it to red and DjZ and then from there they can decide who to give it to and what to do with it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://spajzk.tk
sonicblast223
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2012, 1:33 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sabian49
Sabian49

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 1:27 pm

Yeh, while I cant be much help testing it, Ill see if I can get maverick to give it a break. Once distracted him by getting him nick and licken talking in a room. No server boot that night
Back to top Go down
http://The501stLegion.forumotion.com
Ø_✧ℏ∆✝ʒℜ✧_Ø™

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 2:49 pm

yea idk if hes sent it to red or frank yet so right now, as far as we know, the code is still with him lol
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2012, 4:21 pm

guys like idk tonysav has not been on i was thinking about doing a giveaway but like im still debating i have a ton of reasons and a ton of bad reasons.

Until now

code will reamain Locked in my database
Back to top Go down
Forlorn
Forlorn

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2012, 4:36 pm

Either decision would have had good, but this way there's more good and less chance of leaks.
Back to top Go down
Ø_✧ℏ∆✝ʒℜ✧_Ø™

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2012, 5:32 pm

i still think giving it to frank and red would be a good idea
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2012, 7:48 pm

In most cases the bad is out weighing the good. Not much we can do. I used to have a working anti freeze that ocaplos gave me
Back to top Go down
Ø_✧ℏ∆✝ʒℜ✧_Ø™

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2012, 9:37 pm

make it work! lol
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2012, 11:44 pm

I think we just need to know y it freezes upon deactivation... After that it's an up hill fight.. Every tried reverse engineering the freeze codes.....
Back to top Go down
Ø_✧ℏ∆✝ʒℜ✧_Ø™

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 26th 2012, 12:39 am

how does that work?
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 26th 2012, 12:49 am

Find out how the freeze codes freeze the psp then just make the anti freeze do the opposite
Back to top Go down
Ø_✧ℏ∆✝ʒℜ✧_Ø™

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 26th 2012, 2:07 am

oh duh lol
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 26th 2012, 10:08 am

If only ppl like sniper from 108 and archetict didn't quit then we would end up with a non host anti freeze
Back to top Go down
Ø_✧ℏ∆✝ʒℜ✧_Ø™

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 26th 2012, 5:44 pm

i know right
Back to top Go down
BarnstorminDrew1
BarnstorminDrew1

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 26th 2012, 11:39 pm

I have the server antifreeze. btw lol I mean it actually works my whole clan back in immortal legacy had it for obvious reasons
Lol pm me if you want it
Back to top Go down
http://Thelegacyreborn.tk
Sabian49
Sabian49

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyMarch 8th 2012, 5:25 pm

Ok, I talked to Tony and he said I could have it in game. He needs it back bc his PSP got fucked up and he lost it. So send it back to him and me because Langston, who has it, is lazy and wont send it to either of us
Back to top Go down
http://The501stLegion.forumotion.com
Forlorn
Forlorn

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyApril 1st 2012, 4:16 pm

Sabian49 wrote:
Ok, I talked to Tony and he said I could have it in game. He needs it back bc his PSP got fucked up and he lost it. So send it back to him and me because Langston, who has it, is lazy and wont send it to either of us
He still needs it btw
Back to top Go down
XaX_Phoenix
XaX_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyApril 3rd 2012, 1:58 pm

i dont know why everybody thinks this thing will stop freezing. it only stops 1 kind of freeze (probably the least common) and you have no ability to speak or hear while you have it on. I dont know about you but the only reason I even come onto this game anymore it to talk to people. Unless something better is made there is no point in a release.

also: if anybody things they have a fully working anti-freeze coded, message me and i can test out just about every freeze and your anti including every kind you know of and alot you dont
Back to top Go down
XaX_Phoenix
XaX_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyApril 3rd 2012, 2:04 pm

BarnstorminDrew1 wrote:
I have the server antifreeze. btw lol I mean it actually works my whole clan back in immortal legacy had it for obvious reasons
Lol pm me if you want it

btw, stop lying cause you dont have the server ani freeze. I coded that and never released (and never will) it so stop lying. there were a few attempts before i coded mine but none of them even came close to working. been on this site for 10min and already seen such a long line of bull and fake coders that it's stinking up my living room. and dont ask me to release the real server ani freeze because it's also capable of doing more harm than good
Back to top Go down
Forlorn
Forlorn

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyApril 3rd 2012, 7:28 pm

XaX_Phoenix wrote:
BarnstorminDrew1 wrote:
Lol pm me if you want it

btw, stop lying cause you dont have the server ani freeze. I coded that and never released (and never will) it so stop lying. there were a few attempts before i coded mine but none of them even came close to working. been on this site for 10min and already seen such a long line of bull and fake coders that it's stinking up my living room. and dont ask me to release the real server ani freeze because it's also capable of doing more harm than good

Phoenix its death. People will want anything that will help them, even if it doesn't exist, it's survival of the fittest on ftb3. If there's even a .0001% chance it exists I want to at least try to get it. But Can I have the server anti freeze you have?

lol jk Razz
Back to top Go down
+Leky1
+Leky1

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyMay 1st 2012, 4:22 am

Just make an off code for it, DUH. Would fix all problems.

sonicblast223 wrote:
CoderPR is for the pros dude MKULTRA doesn't have a decoder nor screenshots or ability to be killed when needed.

Mkultra does have a decoder. CoderPR is glitchy as fuck hence the non stop freezing when you turn on codes.

~Architect.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 11th 2012, 6:30 pm

ok so i have tooken a break from coding and what not but i have found some intresting news about a anti freeze that could possibly work someday but i have one currently that is around 68% done just the thing now is that i am trying too make the code a little shorter it is very very long lol over 1000 lines from and also i am having trouble on were you can have it so you can hear others but i need the help from archeitect or sniper for some assistance any ways i will keep you all updated
Back to top Go down
Ace700
Ace700

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 11th 2012, 7:50 pm

Tyrant wrote:
ok so i have tooken a break from coding and what not but i have found some intresting news about a anti freeze that could possibly work someday but i have one currently that is around 68% done just the thing now is that i am trying too make the code a little shorter it is very very long lol over 1000 lines from and also i am having trouble on were you can have it so you can hear others but i need the help from archeitect or sniper for some assistance any ways i will keep you all updated
ask mr waffles and plus you better finish before the servers close also skip coding for socom go to phantasy portable 2
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next