Welcome to SpajzK! THis is a gaming/clan/social and gfx site. We have a site store and more. Register and be active and unlock the full potential of the site. Thanks
Welcome to SpajzK! THis is a gaming/clan/social and gfx site. We have a site store and more. Register and be active and unlock the full potential of the site. Thanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
+BIGGYSHORTY
+BIGGYSHORTY

TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 4 EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 1:07 pm

Is there an anti freeze for ftb2 that works?
Back to top Go down
DjZGFX
DjZGFX

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 4 EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 1:29 pm

no.
Back to top Go down
http://SpajZk.tk
PastorZach
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 14th 2012, 10:53 am

Ok on the part about umd breaking.Using custom firmware to play a umd will do one of 2 things. 1. You will start to load,then freeze. 2. You will get an error number and not be able to play it till you remove all cfw from the psp.

3. It is possible to hack with the umd if you use Pro C. Simply turn off umd cache in psp settings,and there you go.I have Pro C myself. It aslso has an ad hoc mode which works as infrastructure,for all you ftb1 and 2 players.
Back to top Go down
http://sealteamtactical.tk
Forlorn
Forlorn

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 15th 2012, 3:41 am

This topic was inactive for more than a month already. Doubt anybody would read it, although maybe I shoulda locked it before hmmm...
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 9:39 am

oh.I never looked at the date.lol I am still stuck in the past.I remember when this conversation began.6 pages ago
Back to top Go down
http://sealteamtactical.tk

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!   TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

TyRaNT BETA ANTI FREEZE FTB3 !!UPDATED!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4